[Histonet] Noise reduction

LeAnn Lang llang <@t> aipathology.com
Wed Jul 30 13:55:26 CDT 2014

We are trying to figure out an inexpensive way to try to block off our grossing area to help with noise reduction when our Pathologist Assistant does her dictation.  Has anyone done anything in their labs that they would be willing to share with me?   We don't want something permanent like building a wall, but rather something that can be opened up for parts of the day.  We have thought about having a curtain (like a privacy curtain found in doctors' offices), but we are not sure that would be enough of a reduction.  Anyone have other ideas?

Thanks much!
LeAnn

LeAnn Lang
Associates in Pathology