[Histonet] Re: Peggy Wenk's passing

Teri Johnson TJohnson <@t> gnf.org
Mon Jul 28 12:32:54 CDT 2014

Dear Mr. Peggy,

Thank you for letting us know. It had to be a difficult letter to write, but I am grateful for it. I will address the remainder directly to Peggy.

Dear Peggy,

Thank you for all you have done to shape the course and future of Histotechnology.  Trust that your contributions will not end here, but will continue forever. I can't tell you how many times, when explaining histology to someone, I start with "Peggy Wenk says.."  or "look it up on the Histonet, Peggy Wenk has a great explanation for this." We will take up the baton in your honor and keep moving forward.

My sincerest condolences to your family, but I am relieved you are at peace.

~Teri