[Histonet] (no subject)

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 10:31:49 CDT 2014

Your request is quite odd. Are you looking for 5 "guys" to recommend or are you looking for a good coverslipper?
This is not an issue of obtaining 5 "guys" with opinions; what if the 5 "guys" advise you to buy the worst coverslipper?
I think you need to know the quality of the instrument first.
You should contact manufacturers and read specifications. Later you may select 2 and submit those 2 to find out which of the two, according with the histonet "guys" is preferable.
I prefer Sakura.
There you have it: the opinion of one "guy"
René J.