[Histonet] Calponin

Burnett, Brandy bburnett <@t> CapeCodHealth.org
Fri Jul 25 09:35:45 CDT 2014

Hi All,

I was wondering what stain protocols are being used for Calponin to minimize

cross-reactivity with myofibroblasts?

We are using a Dako concentrate antibody. I recently re-optimized the

stain using a 1:100 dilution and changed the pre-treatment from low pH

HIER, to Protease only. This helped a lot with cross-reactivity with myofibroblasts

that we were seeing, however we are still seeing some non-specific staining

from time to time. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Brandy Burnett

Cape Cod Hospital

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error  contact the Help Desk for Cape Cod Healthcare.

Helpdesk <@t> CapeCodHealth.org