[Histonet] Automated stainer for H&E and Pap

Garcia, Lori, M.Sc. lori.garcia <@t> medtronic.com
Thu Jul 24 15:49:57 CDT 2014

Hi Brandi,

We don't do the PAP stain, but do have multiple stains programmed into our Leica ST5020. It can easily handle both stain programs with switching out containers.

Regards,
Lori

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Brandi
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 12:21 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Automated stainer for H&E and Pap

I am shopping for a new automated stainer and would prefer one that I can do my H&E stain as well as my PAP (GY AND NON-GY) stains on. I know that I'm asking for a lot and will have to purchase extra containers to switch back and forth. I'm most interested in the Leica 5020 & Gemini. I would greatly appreciate any feedback on these two stainers and if anyone else is utilizing either stainer for both stains.

Thanks,
Brandi Farris