[Histonet] problems Sllde Mate print

Gudrun Lang gu.lang <@t> gmx.at
Thu Jul 24 13:07:18 CDT 2014

Dear histonetters,

we have problems with the stability of the print of our slide mates
(Thermo).

We use regular slides with frosted end. The print usually looks good and
stable at the time of printing.

But after staining the print comes off like peeled skin. Very easy to
remove.

We take care, that the print doesn't come in contact with organic solvents
(deparaffination reagens = Histo SAV, butyl acetate), but without any
logical reason the first line of the print peels off and the second and
third line is rather ok.

Has anyone seen similar problems and solved them?

Gudrun Lang