[Histonet] Baylor University Medical Center Job Openings

Willis, Donna G. Donna.Willis <@t> baylorhealth.edu
Thu Jul 10 14:58:19 CDT 2014

Good Afternoon.  I just wanted to let everyone know that Baylor University Medical Center Dallas has 2 job opening for Histotechnician Sr.  One of my current technicians is moving into our new Research position leaving his position open.  We also have been allowed to change 2 part time positions that were open into 1 full time position.  If you are interested in apply for either of our position you can do so via internet at www.baylorhealth.com/Careers/Career_Fields/Pages/Laboratory.aspx<http://www.baylorhealth.com/Careers/Career_Fields/Pages/Laboratory.aspx>  You must enter the job requisition numbers when applying.  Requisition numbers are 184620 and 184554.

Thanks,

Donna Willis, HT/HTL(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Manager
Baylor University Medical Center
3500 Gaston Ave|Dallas, Texas  75246
214-820-2465 office|214-725-6184 mobile
BaylorScottandWhite.com

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden and possibly a violation of federal or state law and regulations. Baylor Health Care System, its subsidiaries, and affiliates hereby claim all applicable privileges related to this information.