[Histonet] RE: Prioritizing Histology work/projects

Roberta Horner rjr6 <@t> psu.edu
Tue Jul 8 13:06:50 CDT 2014

I work for Penn State's Animal Diagnostic lab and I get diagnostic samples and research samples.  My priorities are diagnostic first then the research is done in the order it comes to the lab
Roberta Horner
Penn State University
Animal Diagnostic Lab

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Lesley Bechtold
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2014 1:44 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Prioritizing Histology work/projects

Good Afternoon,

This may apply more to the research-type labs than clinical labs, but I am wondering: how do you prioritize the work that your Histology Lab or Service receives?  Do you batch like things together? Do it strictly by date?  Are there other ways to do it?

I'd be interested in how it's done in other places.

Thank you.

Lesley

Lesley S. Bechtold
Senior Manager, Histopathology Sciences