[Histonet] HISTOPALOOZA April 25 - April 27

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Fri Jan 31 14:25:26 CST 2014

It's that time of the year again! The Georgia Society for Histotechnology will be having its annual symposium at The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens located in Pine Mountain, Georgia.  This is a Marriott property so you can expect the accommodations to be excellent.  Please go to the GSH website and click on the link for the Lodge.  www.histosearch.com/gsh<http://www.histosearch.com/gsh>
In the coming weeks I'll be offering little tidbits of information regarding the list of speakers and topics.  Of course, I plan to give you my spin on things, too.  Shhh hehe

Billie Zimmerman MT(ASCP)QIHC
GSH Secretary