[Histonet] Mouse GranzymeB

pruegg <@t> ihctech.net pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Tue Jan 28 13:10:31 CST 2014

Amos u might have to get an anti rabbit link that has been mouse absorbed.
Dako's anti rab envision is made in a goat but it is not mouse absorbed.
Southern Biotec or Jackson Labs are really good places to get absorbed
links.  Still no reliable cd4 and cd8 for ffpe mouse tissue as far as I
know, I have tried many that claim they work but have not consistently
worked in my hands, we still do that with frozen mouse tissue not aldehyde
fixed.  Are u doing HIER with the EDTA ph9?  In my experience especially
with the higher ph u can over retrieve and cause undesirable nuclear
staining.

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
Ruegg IHC Consulting
40864 E. Arkansas Ave
Bennett, CO 80102
H 303-644-4538
C 720-281-5406
pruegghm <@t> hotmail.com
rueggihcconsultingpr <@t> outlook.com

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the Person(s)
('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author. It may contain information that is
privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or
any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may
constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If
you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of
this e-mail as soon as possible.