[Histonet] Cell Marque Mammoglobin (31A5) New Protocol?

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Jan 22 09:04:46 CST 2014

also have IVD mammoglobin, clone  31A5 rabbit monoclonal, works really well for me at 1:75-  if you need/prefer IVD from cancer diagnostics, the other I posted is ASR.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC