[Histonet] RE: Tissue-Tek TEC5

Burton, Lynn Lynn.Burton <@t> Illinois.gov
Tue Jan 21 14:08:10 CST 2014

It doesn't seem cold but in relation to how hot the other areas are it seems to be sufficient. It has been very reliable. We have had three in the 22 years I have used them and two are still in use.

Lynn M Burton
Histology
Animal Disease Lab
Galesburg, Il
309-344-2451

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Gregoire, Rhonda (MAFRI)
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 12:09 PM
To: 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: [Histonet] Tissue-Tek TEC5

We are looking to purchase a new embedding centre.  If you are using the Tissue-Tek embedding centre do you find that the cold spot is cold enough?  Any other pros/cons?

Thanks

Rhonda Gregoire, MLT
Supervisor, Clinical Pathology
Veterinary Diagnostic Services
Manitoba Agriculture, Food and Rural Development
545 University Crescent
Winnipeg, MB
R3T 5S6

phone 204-945-7641