[Histonet] Slide interpretation training

Mass Histology jstaruk <@t> masshistology.com
Fri Jan 17 07:54:56 CST 2014

Check out "WashingtonDeceit" on YouTube.  This pathologist has over 500
excellent lessons on microscopic histopathology.

http://www.youtube.com/user/WashingtonDeceit

_______________________
James E. Staruk HT(ASCP)
 www.masshistology.com
   www.nehorselabs.com

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Andrew Prior
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 6:11 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Slide interpretation training

Hi,
I am looking to improve my slide interpretation skills, particularly in
assessing tissue quality and structure in meniscus, skin and arteries
(Picrosirius Red and Movat's Pentachrome stained sections). I work for a
small company, with no pathologist on the pay roll, so the task has fallen
to me. While I have some experience in slide interpretation, I am not as
familiar with these tissues as I would like.
Does anyone know of a suitable course or a pathologist willing to work as a
mentor, preferably based in the UK that could provide training in these
areas?

Many thanks

Andrew

Andrew Prior
Histologist
Tissue Regenix Group
Heslington, York, UK
YO10 5NY
E-mail: a.prior <@t> tissueregenix.com<mailto:a.prior <@t> tissueregenix.com>
Website:  www.tissueregenix.com<http://www.tissueregenix.com/>

computer. Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees should check
this e-mail and any attachment for viruses. We make no warranty as to
absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments.

Registered Office: The Biocentre, Innovation Way, Heslington, York, YO10 5NY
Registered No. 05969271

-----
No virus found in this message.