[Histonet] Cryostat

Madeline Gi madelinegi <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 12:43:09 CST 2014

I use to decon my cryostat with 100% Alco this keeps it from freezing up and it clean it.
best of luck.

Madeline Rotger Milanese H.T. BSHCS
500 New Hempstead Rd.
New City N.Y. 10965
845-362-3200 Ext 129
madelinegi <@t> yahoo.com

On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 2:52 PM, "Abbott, Tanya" <TanyaAbbott <@t> catholichealth.net> wrote:

Need to decon my cryostat

Tanya G. Abbott RT (CSMLS)
Manager Technologist, Histology/Cytology
St. Joseph Medical Center
Reading, PA 19603-0316
ph  610-378-2635
fax 610-898-5871
email: tanyaabbott <@t> catholichealth.net

This electronic mail and any attached documents are intended solely for the named addressee(s) and contain confidential information. If you are not an addressee, or responsible for delivering this email to an addressee, you have received this email in error and are notified that reading, copying, or disclosing this email is prohibited. If you received this email in error, immediately reply to the sender and delete the message completely from your computer system.