[Histonet] Leica 2135 parts

Lee & Peggy Wenk lpwenk <@t> sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 8 10:38:22 CST 2014

The following companies sell refurbished used histology equipment. They
might have parts that they sell - I don’t know as I never asked them if they
sell parts, but it's a place to start. (I've worked with both companies,
buying used equipment for the School.)

IMEB
http://www.imebinc.com/

Rankin Biomedical
http://www.rankinbiomed.com/

Peggy A. Wenk, HTL(ASCP)SLS

-----Original Message-----
From: Molinari, Betsy
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 10:08 AM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Leica 2135 parts

Hi,
I am looking for a flex shaft cable for our Leica microtome 2135. I have
been told by Leica they no longer service or carry parts for this machine
any longer. Ours is in excellent condition and a new one is not in our
budget. Is there a Leica “junkyard”?
Thanks.
Betsy

Betsy Molinari HT(ASCP)
Texas Heart Institute
Cardiovascular Pathology
6770 Bertner Ave
Houston, TX 77030
832-355-6524 (lab)
832-355-6812 (fax)

<http://www.texasheart.org>

Betsy Molinari
Senior Histology Research Technician
832-355-6524 | BMolinari <@t> texasheart.org<mailto:BMolinari <@t> texasheart.org> |
www.texasheart.org<http://www.texasheart.org>

6770 Bertner Ave., MC 1-283, Houston, TX 77030

[Texas Heart
Institute]<https://secure3.convio.net/thi/site/SPageNavigator/GlobalSiteOptInPage.html>[THI
News] [THI on Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/Texas.Heart.Institute>
[THI on Flicker] <http://www.flickr.com/photos/texasheart/sets/>  [THI on
Google] <https://plus.google.com/u/0/118043615690351997044/posts>   [THI on
Pinterest] <http://pinterest.com/texasheartinst/>  [THI on Twitter]
<http://twitter.com/Texas_Heart>  [THI on You Tube]
<http://www.youtube.com/TexasHeartInstitute>
Confidentiality Notice: This message may be confidential and/or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient you may not review, disseminate or
copy this e-mail, its contents and/or any attachments. Please immediately
notify the sender If you have received this e-mail in error and delete it
from your computer system.