[Histonet] Soaking artifact

Deanna Leslie dea.leslie <@t> gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 15:42:49 CST 2014

Has anybody in histoland ever heard of this?  I have been cutting tissue
for 25 yrs and until recently I had never heard of this!
I am under contract to a facility and the supervisor there does not want
anybody to soak their tissue or use ice!  Your are supposed to use the cold
plate, because as I have stated soaking them causing an artifact. I have
not disputed this because it is not my place or in my job discription as a
traveler.  I am not even sure what it is supposed to look like or what type
of problems it causes.

Thanks for listening!
Deanna Leslie HT ASCP