[Histonet] Email list

Jan Shivers shive003 <@t> umn.edu
Thu Feb 27 15:35:29 CST 2014

Stephanie, et al....

Oops, the previous email in this string was an answer on how to unsubscribe
from the Histonet.  I copied and pasted the link from my own information
email, not realizing that it contained MY Histonet email address on the
end.

Please DISREGARD the link (or delete the link ending after '/histonet/'
where my email address is listed and THEN use it to unsubscribe).

Sorry - I think the polar vortex has partially frozen my brain this winter!

Jan Shivers
UMN Vet Diag Lab
St. Paul, MN