[Histonet] New GHS labels

Cheri Miller cmiller <@t> physlab.com
Thu Feb 27 13:34:25 CST 2014

I'm getting ready for my CAP inspection and I came along information about the new Global warning labels that were to replace the NFPA labels we currently use for our chemicals. Is everyone using these or can we still use the NFPA label and placards? I remember hearing about it at a seminar just shortly after out inspection in 2012 and never thought of it again. Thanks, Cheri

Cheryl Miller HT ASCP
Histology Supervisor
Hygiene Officer
Physicians Laboratory, P.C.
4840 F St.
Omaha , NE. 68117
402 731 4145 ext. 532
Cell 402 493 0403
Fax 402 731 8653

PRIVILEGED / CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee intended / indicated or agent responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that you are in possession of confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.