[Histonet] Block/Slide retention for peds cases

Kim Donadio one_angel_secret <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 17:36:23 CST 2014

Regulation wise age makes no difference for how long you keep them. It's the same. And yes as I recall the regulation states " climate controlled room" I don't recall any specific temperature being mentioned but I've always interpreted that as your blocks shouldnt melt or freeze etc . I'm on the move now or I would hunt that regulation up for you.

Hope this helps
Kim D

Sent from my iPhone