[Histonet] HISTOPALOOZA April 25- 27, 2014 Georgia Society for Histology

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Tue Feb 25 13:53:05 CST 2014

Hello everyone!
I hope everyone has had a chance to visit our website to register for the Histopalooza. If not,please reserve your room today. The contact person is Taylor Reames in the reservation department and her number is 706-489-3359.
The featured speaker today is William DeSalvo. Bill has given many informative workshops and his topic at Callaway is titled "Histologic Process Improvement- Tissue Processing from Conventional Overnight to Continuous Rapid.
Tissue processing protocols will be discussed along with open discussion about tissue processing instrumentation. Bill will include a discussion of LEAN and Six-Sigma tools.  This presentation will allow you to gain a new perspective on tissue processing and create precision in your lab.  I've learned a tidbit about Bill along the way.  He is a cigar aficionado. I suppose you could say he's "The Other Bill". LOL   Wanda, don't strangle me!!

Billie Zimmerman
GSH secretary
http://www.histosearch.com/gsh/symposium.html