[Histonet] Proteinase K EIER Solutions

Mehmet Fatih BOZKURT fbozkurt <@t> gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 09:21:23 CST 2014

There is good protocol on ihcworld website. I had prepared five years ago.
I'm still using it.

24 Şub 2014 17:18 tarihinde "Jennifer Leigh" <immunoqueen <@t> yahoo.com> yazdı:

>       All-
>
>               I am interested in Proteinase K EIER applications and was
curiouis if ready-made solutions are preferred or preparation from powder
and if so, how do you prepare and store the solutions? I have used the
DakyCytomation ready-made Proteinase K in the past (years ago) but I am not
sure if this is the most cost-effective way. Thank you so much for any
ideas!