[Histonet] Histotech position

Michael LaFriniere Michael.LaFriniere <@t> ccplab.com
Fri Feb 21 12:42:54 CST 2014

In search of Histotech, certified or not....NO HEAD HUNTERS PLEASE!

Tuesday-Sat, midnights....good pay/benefits and working conditions in a newly built state of the art histology lab; must be "team player orientated" demonstrate integrity and love histology. This is not just a job but a career position for the engaged tech. Our main lab is part of the Adventist Healthcare family located in Silver Spring Maryland. Our clients are several hospitals, physician offices and research based. Contact me if this type of position may be of interest

Michael R. LaFriniere, HT (ASCP)
Executive Director

Capital Choice Pathology Laboratory
12041 Bournefield Way, Suite A * Silver Spring, MD 20904
P: 240.471.3427 * F: 240.471.3401 * Cell 410-940-8844
michael.lafriniere <@t> CCPLab.com