[Histonet] Poster at USCAP

pruegg <@t> ihctech.net pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Thu Feb 20 15:48:53 CST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

If you are attending USCAP and get a chance take a look at this poster.

A couple of years ago I was involved in an IHC HIER study to compare work
done near sea level to work done at an altitude above 5K feet, it is the
first work of this kind since I wrote an article about HER2neu at altitude
in 2001, as far as we know.

This study will be presented as a poster at USCAP in San Diego, March 3rd #
2108.  This study shows IHC on the same 10 antibodies and same tissue,
comparing HIER at different temperatures both at low altitude (work done at
Emory U in Atlanta, Georgia with Dr. Cohen) and at an altitude above 5K feet
(work done at IHCtech in Aurora, Colorado with Patsy Ruegg).

Cheers,

Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
Ruegg IHC Consulting