[Histonet] HISTOPALOOZA APRIL 25 - 27, 2014

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Tue Feb 18 13:51:51 CST 2014

Here's another teaser for the upcoming Histopalooza  being held at  The Lodge and Spa at Callaway Gardens.  We're excited to have Wanda Jones, 2013 NSH HT of the year, conducting a workshop.  This workshop is titled " Becoming a Better Person in the Workplace and in Life". This workshop is for everyone who wants to have a better understanding of what motivates us-why employee involvement and recognition is so important in today's workforce and everyday life. Why do hard times happen to good people. This workshop is on Friday, April 25  from 1:30 to 3:00. I find it interesting that this workshop is followed on Saturday at 8:30 am by a workshop titled "Because Strangling Isn't An Option; Keeping your Sanity While Dealing with the Problem Employee. I suggest attending the workshop on Friday so that on Saturday morning, you will feel even better about not strangling anyone.  Shhhh, the Godfather is teaching the strangling workshop.  Don't let him take you on a fishing  boat in the middle of the lake. Just sayin...  don't strangle me Wanda!  Do you know Wanda??