[Histonet] RE: procollagen 1

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Wed Feb 12 14:20:45 CST 2014

Kris

We have had good success with Procollagen Type I from Abcam ab64409 on human skin samples.

Liz

Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308
(303) 682-3949 office
(303) 682-9060 fax
(303) 881-0763 cell
liz <@t> premierlab.com
www.premierlab.com

March 10, 2014 is Histotechnology Professionals Day

Ship to Address:

Premier Laboratory, LLC
1567 Skyway Drive, Unit E
Longmont, CO 80504

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Kalleberg, Kristopher
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 1:12 PM
To: histonet-request <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] procollagen 1

Hello All,

I have been using a procollagen antibody from Millipore and the latest lots now do not work.  I am in the middle of running a clinical study which has a deadline that is closing in and would greatly appreciate if anyone could recommend a good procollagen antibody for skin.  This would greatly aid in my validating and optimizing processes.  Thank you in advance.

Kris