[Histonet] Arkansas Society of Histotechnology Spring Meeting in Hot Springs

Pam Marcum mucram11 <@t> comcast.net
Wed Feb 12 13:37:41 CST 2014

We are only 2 weeks from the ASH Annual Spring Meeting in Hot Springs AR.  We are excited and ready to welcome everyone to our 2 day meeting for Histology CEUs and Roaring Twenties Meet and Greet.

Registration will open through both days on-site and anyone wishing to pre-register please contact me at this e-mail or ashnews <@t> comcast.net for all of the programming and abstracts as well as registration forms and menus.

We have the opportunity to allow you to choose which topics would interest you most or that you feel you would like to learn more about.  Please let me know if you need anything to help you decide to join us on February 28th and March 1st.  The choice of speakers and topics are exciting and we hope well rounded; as well as all being CEU approved by NSH for those who need credits.  The full offering if you choose to attend both days is 12 CEUs or 6 CEUs for one day.  We know those CEUs are needed and hope this helps everyone meet their goals for keeping update with ASCP and NSH.

Shane Jones will be doing his "Do I Really Have To Know All of That For The Registry?" preparation course for taking the ASCP registry.  This is a full day class.  If you are getting ready to take the test and need a good preparation course in the area within your driving or other transportation mode joint us for the day.  We are providing lunch and breaks for all attendees.

Hope to see you all on February 28th and March 1st in Hot Springs, AR at the Austin Hotel and Spa for the meeting and fun!!

Pamela Marcum