[Histonet] HISTOPALOOZA APRIL 25 - 27, 2014

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Fri Feb 7 12:35:27 CST 2014

The "Godfather" of Histology will be a featured speaker at our GSH meeting this year. Vinnie Della Speranza will be presenting two workshops on Saturday, April 26th. The first one is titled: Because Strangling Isn't an Option; Keeping Your Sanity While Dealing with the Problem Employee.  This is very fitting for the Godfather, don't you think? ( I just hope I don't find a horse head in my hotel room that weekend). The second one is titled Communicating with Physicians and Administrators: Strategies and Tips for a Successful Outcome.  I was privileged to hear the second presentation while attending NSH this past year.  It was very informative and Vinnie offered wonderful tidbits that I took back to work with me. The Godfather has instructed me to tell everyone about the GSH website.  Please secure your room reservation and don't miss an opportunity to network and have fun. Find a roomie to share costs. Tip: This should be someone you can tolerate in close proximity for about 72 hours.
Stay tuned for more information about speakers in the upcoming weeks.