[Histonet] HISTOPALOOZA! Georgia Society for Histotechnology

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Wed Feb 5 08:56:40 CST 2014

I'm very excited about the upcoming Georgia Society meeting being held at Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain, Georgia.  The Marriott property will be beautiful with the gardens in bloom. We will have basic and advanced workshops with an "All Star" lineup of speakers. I can't think of a better combo than this--education in a beautiful environment. Please note that Callaway Gardens is a short drive from the Atlanta airport.  There's a lot of good information on our website, so secure your room early!
Bring your family and/or friends, too.  It's going to be a great getaway weekend and a  change of scenery will keep you young.
http://www.histosearch.com/gsh/