[Histonet] How's life?

Sheree H equineshowmom01 <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 12:32:04 CST 2014

http://thedigitalmarketingexpert.com/wp-content/themes/wp-theme/vimeo.php?qukbewq1242ddwa

 equineshowmom01 <@t> yahoo.com
Sheree H
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This prospectus contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties and what Dick Clark and Ed McMahon like to call "Bloopers and Practical Jokes." You may be able to identify forward-looking statements by words such as "should," "could," "expects," "plans," "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "predicts" or "incoming!" Also, the phrases "Look out! Here comes a forward-looking statement" and "I got your forward-looking statement right here, IPO boy" are good tip-offs. Such forward-looking statements are not historical facts. We cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance, or that you will not pay a lot for this muffler. -- David Futrelle (Upside)