[Histonet] anyone need a glass cover slipper

Curt c.tague <@t> Pathologyarts.com
Mon Feb 3 11:06:56 CST 2014

We have on old Hacker glass cover slipper, I think it's  a Hacker.... The name plate on the front says Meisei but I'm told it's a Hacker. Anyway, the model number: RCM-3660 if that's helpful.

I'm not looking to make a bunch of money, so many people here have been helpful over the years from knowledge and advice to helping me out with control tissue.

If someone needs one, I'd be willing to help out a bit, just need to cover the expense of shipping and packing.

Let me know, I can snap a picture if desired. We recently had is serviced and it's said to be working fine by the technician.

Curt