[Histonet] RE: A sticky subject....

Mike Pence mpence <@t> grhs.net
Tue Dec 30 07:58:21 CST 2014

Try Google for anti-static brush. There are several listed.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Patrick Laurie
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 7:54 AM
To: Marcum, Pamela A
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; Davis, Cassie
Subject: Re: [Histonet] RE: A sticky subject....

I used to have one of those anti-static brushes, it had a small radioactive piece of metal that discharged the static.  It worked sometimes. Try putting moistened gauze, or the kimwipes used to clean your waterbath in your microtome wax waste tray.  That seems to help me.

Good luck.

Patrick Laurie(HT)ASCP QIHC

Histology Manager

Celligent Diagnostics, LLC

101 East W.T. Harris Blvd  | Suite 1212 | Charlotte, NC 28262

Work: 704-970-3300  Cell: 704-266-0869