[Histonet] Histonet anniversary and welcome to Dr Sengupta

Michael Ann Jones mjones <@t> metropath.com
Fri Dec 19 15:25:09 CST 2014

Yes, this list/blog is greatly appreciated!! I am very humbled by what
others are accomplishing in their histo ³world² and it¹s nice to know that
we share common issues that challenge our daily work and our brains!! (If
I still have one, sometimes I¹m not so sure :)
Thank you and Merry Christmas to all on the Histonet!!
Michael Ann

Michael Ann Jones, HT (ASCP)
Histology Manager
Metropath