[Histonet] slide racks & carriers

Gordon Wingate gordon <@t> winlabscientific.com
Thu Dec 18 16:00:08 CST 2014

Hello Richard
A friend in the US sent the following extract from histonet to me .
We supply many racks and carriers for autostaining machines including Sakura , Dako etc
Please go to our website for more information

Kind Regards
Gordon Wingate
Operations Director
Winlab Pty Ltd, 5/2 Pinnacle St, Brendale, Queensland, Australia
Postal Address: PO Box 5007, Brendale, Queensland, 4500 Australia
Ph: 61 7 3205 5233     Fax: 61 7 3205 1209
gordonw <@t> winlab.com.au<mailto:gordonw <@t> winlab.com.au>
http://www.winlab.com.au<http://www.winlab.com.au/>

We like to close the loop and manufacture purely our own developments.
Design it, Make it and Sell it, that's what we do best, its best for us, and its best for our Customers.

Histology - Cytology - Microbiology - Haematology
Staining Racks - Carriers - Handles & Filter Funnels

Hello all,

Sakura (Tissue-Tek) GLC 550 glass coverslipper and CR 10030 DAKO coverslipper are almost the same.
But the slide baskets are not compatible because of some small differences.
I have both.

I am using mostly sakura stainers.
So, I need to transform the CR 10030 DAKO coverslipper to accept the Sakura baskets - it is possible :
_
__I am looking for some small "used" parts of a Sakura (Tissue-Tek) GLC
550 glass coverslipper._ Can someone help ?

Another solution would be to find_adapters for Sakura stainer type
DRS2000 or DRS601 to use the DAKO slide basket_ (the one that fits CR
10030 DAKO coverslipper) - I dont know it these exist.