[Histonet] Block and Slide Retention

Blake Taylor bcdukes <@t> lexhealth.org
Fri Dec 5 12:06:29 CST 2014

We currently keep our blocks and slides indefinitely but would like to revise our retention policy.  I know CAP has a minimum of 10 years, Just wanted some feedback on what others thoughts on this are.  We are thinking maybe 15-18years???

Blake Taylor
Surgical Pathology Supervisor
Lexington Medical Center
803-936-8214
bcdukes <@t> lexhealth.org

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to whom it was addressed. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or disclosure of this message is prohibited. The sender takes no responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message without permission.