[Histonet] Water baths

suetp918 suetp918 <@t> comcast.net
Tue Dec 2 16:48:18 CST 2014

To be honest we take every temp but that.  Really do not see the need

Stp
TJUH

-------- Original message --------
From: "Abbott, Tanya" <TanyaAbbott <@t> catholichealth.net>
Date:12/02/2014  10:29 AM  (GMT-05:00)
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Water baths

Does anyone take daily temperature checks of their water bath (used for cutting only) for CAP?

Tanya G. Abbott RT (CSMLS)
Manager Technologist, Histology/Cytology
St. Joseph Medical Center
Reading, PA 19603-0316
ph  610-378-2635
fax 610-898-5871
email: tanyaabbott <@t> catholichealth.net

This email and attachments contain information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender at once and delete this message completely from your information system. Further use, disclosure, or copying of information contained in this email is not authorized, and any such action should not be construed as a waiver of privilege or other confidentiality protections.