[Histonet] RE: EDTA decalcification solution follow up questions

Martha Ward-Pathology mward <@t> wakehealth.edu
Tue Dec 2 11:07:54 CST 2014

Thank you to everyone who has responded.   They have a more specific question:

Currently they are using SurgiPath DeCal solution II.     They are being asked to use an EDTA decal solution that will provide the best preservation of RNA and DNA proteins.   What is everyone using for this purpose?

Thanks again for any information....

Martha Ward, MT (ASCP) QIHC
Manager

Molecular Diagnostics Lab
Medical Center Boulevard  \  Winston-Salem, NC 27157
p 336.716.2109  \  f 336.716.5890
mward <@t> wakehealth.edu