[EXTERNAL] Re: [Histonet] Water baths

Roy, Ryan Ryan.Roy <@t> va.gov
Tue Dec 2 10:14:13 CST 2014

Hello,

I agree, we record daily all our temperatures for all equipment in histology.

Ryan Roy HTL (ASCP)cm

Veterans Affairs Medical Center

Manchester NH

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Eileen Akemi Allison
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2014 10:47 AM
To: Abbott, Tanya
Cc: Histonet
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Histonet] Water baths

Speaking for myself and the labs I have managed, I have been checking ALL temps and recording them since the early 90’s. These include waters baths for tissue flotation, and ones used for special stains, ovens, refrigerators, freezers, cryostats, tissue processors, embedding centers,  decloaking chambers and room temps.

Akemi Allison BS, HT/HTL (ASCP)

Pathology Manager

Monterey Bay GI Consultants Laboratory

23 Upper Ragsdale Drive, Suite 200