[Histonet] Centralizing AP services

Joelle Weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 14:15:41 CST 2014

In that process right now.  We have multiple partners, and today started the offical merging/integration of two major health campus AP laboratories( one academic, one non-academic, hospital/clinical), and 3+ smaller sites, outreach, and probably at least two more sites to follow soon.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC