[Histonet] Pneumocystis Controls

Willetts, Cheryl A ewillett <@t> seattlecca.org
Tue Aug 26 21:00:54 CDT 2014

Hi,

We are looking for pneumocystis tissue blocks  to use for controls, we are interested in trading blocks.

Thank you,
Cheryl

Cheryl Willetts, HT (ASCP)
Department of Pathology
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
(206)288-2253
(206)288-1355 Pathology Lab

**Confidentiality Notice**

This communication may contain privileged and confidential information intended for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information (including reliance thereon) is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and then destroy all copies of the communication.  To view our complete Notice of Privacy Practices, visit our website at www.seattlecca.org.