[Histonet] RE: slide filing cabinets

Wanda.Smith <@t> HCAhealthcare.com Wanda.Smith <@t> HCAhealthcare.com
Mon Aug 25 12:39:02 CDT 2014

I have been stacking the TT II plastic block file cabinets 5 high for years and I have never had a problem with them.  Yes, they do hold up well!

WANDA G. SMITH, HTL(ASCP)HT
Pathology Supervisor
TRIDENT MEDICAL CENTER
9330 Medical Plaza Drive
Charleston, SC  29406
843-847-4586
843-847-4296 fax

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of its attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email or any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately purge it and all attachments and notify the sender by reply email or contact the sender at the number listed.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Kolman, Kimberly D.
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2014 1:06 PM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] slide filing cabinets

Dear Histo-netters:

I'm looking to re-arrange my paraffin block storage; currently the plastic block cabinets are on a shelving unit.

Does anyone have any experience with how well the old Tissue Tek plastic 6-drawer block cabinets stack - on top of each other?  Can I safely do a stack of 5?  And will they hold up well?

Thanks in advance.

Kim

Kim Kolman

Kimberly D. Kolman, HT, (ASCP)