[Histonet] IHC QC forms:

Sebree Linda A LSebree <@t> uwhealth.org
Thu Aug 21 16:19:14 CDT 2014

Brandy,

We are completely paperless now so we created a code called "RPTIHC" that had no billing charge associated with it.  The pathologist then puts what antibody/antibodies need repeating in the instruction box of the repeat code.  They also indicate the reason for the repeat(s).  It populates nicely to the worklist that gets printed; works well for us.

Linda A. Sebree
University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
IHC/ISH Laboratory
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792
(608)265-6596
FAX: (608)262-7174

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Burnett, Brandy
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2014 12:11 PM
To: Morken, Timothy; 'Jb'; Histonet
Subject: RE: [Histonet] IHC QC forms:

Thanks for your input. We are having the same issues with our IHC QA/QC and monthly repeat count.
The pathologists place the IHC orders through PowerPath, so I'm hoping that we can create a "Repeat" code in PowerPath to keep track of them. Do you know how it was set up in your ordering system?

Thanks again,

Brandy Burnett, HTL
Cape Cod Hospital