[Histonet] Job Opening

Howery, Jeff L Jeff.Howery <@t> kadlecmed.org
Thu Aug 21 15:06:32 CDT 2014

Hi my name is Jeff and I am the Pathology Supervisor here at Kadlec Regional Medical Center Richland, WA. I just had a Histologist resign today as she is moving to Florida to be closer to her Parents. I am looking for someone to fill this position that has Immuno experience and I would prefer someone ASCP/QIHC. This posting will not take place on our web site till next week sometime. Kadlec is a 270 bed facility with an expansion taking place next year to over 300 beds. Last year we did almost 13,000 cases and growing every year. Richland is Part of the Tri-Cities Pasco, Kennewick, and Richland with the area population of about 250,000 both cities and rural area. The Columbia, Snake, and Yakima Rivers converge here so there are boating and fishing opportunities. We are 2 hours from Spokane and 3 ½ hours from Seattle with snow skiing along the Cascade mountain range and in Spokane. Let me know if you have any question.

Regards,
Jeff