[Histonet] biopsy "bags" for processing - alternatives

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 11:54:43 CDT 2014

We never ever allowed the residents to wrap anything. They were instructed to leave everything in the sample bottle and later the histotech decided what to do. If there were many small pieces we filtered the sample through a tissue paper and processed it folded. Sometimes we used empty tea bags with very good results.
René J.