[Histonet] protocols

Ortiz, Debra Debra.Ortiz <@t> advocatehealth.com
Tue Aug 12 12:56:30 CDT 2014

Good afternoon everyone,

We are currently looking at or protocols for microtomy.  Currently we cut 22 unstained slides for all lung bxs, 10 unstained for all other FNAs, and 6 unstained for liver bxs.
Can anyone share their current microtomy protocols? The pathologists are willing to take a look at some change, just would like to know what other institutions are doing?

Thanks
Debi
This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (or the person responsible for delivering this document to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please respond to the individual sending the message and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.