[Histonet] On the lighter side...

Joelle Weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Aug 8 07:55:49 CDT 2014

Jim, you and many others who have devoted so much of your lives to this "craft" & profession, are appreciated by all of us who have learned and benefited from your knowledge and years of experience over the years.

Thanks to ALL  of you who have stuck in there the decades of time needed to gather all those experiences, and especially for being willing to share with us. It is people like yourself, and Peggy, and many others too numerous to name in an email, that keep the rest of us inspired to keep going when we get weary!

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC