[Histonet] On the lighter side...

Jim Burchette jburch01 <@t> gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 07:12:06 CDT 2014

40 blessed years that I would not trade for anything. I have met so many
wonderful people (well, maybe a few not so wonderful...) and have learned
so much. The good Lord has blessed me with a talent that I feel has allowed
me to make a contribution to society.

--
Jim Burchette
"Fly Fishing Bum"  *<'(((><*