Fw: [Histonet] On the lighter side...

Lee & Peggy Wenk lpwenk <@t> sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 8 06:21:59 CDT 2014

From: Podawiltz, Thomas
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2014 6:00 AM
To: Douglas Porter ; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] On the lighter side...

Laconia, NH 03246

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Douglas
Porter
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2014 2:39 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] On the lighter side...

How long have you been a registered histotech?  36 years here.  You???

Douglas A. Porter, HT (ASCP)
Grossing Technician
IT Coordinator

Cancer Registrar

CAP-Lab, PLC
2508 South Cedar Street
Lansing, MI 48910-3138

517-372-5520 (phone)
517-372-5540 (fax)

<mailto:doug.porter <@t> caplab.org> doug.porter <@t> caplab.org

<http://www.caplab.org/> www.caplab.org

THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.
This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary and confidential
information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If
you are not the intended recipient, you may not print,distribute, or copy
this message or any attachments.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and
any attachments from your computer. Any views or opinions expressed are
LRGHealthcare.