[Histonet] RE: Plus slides for Thermo SlideMate

Walter Benton wbenton <@t> cua.md
Wed Aug 6 12:00:24 CDT 2014

Teri,

We have found that these slides work the best:

Leica
Part # 3800090
SLIDE WHITE Xtra Thermal (Color should not matter, we tried several different colors with good results)

Walter Benton HT(ASCP)QIHC
Histology Supervisor
Chesapeake Urology Associates
806 Landmark Drive, Suite 127