[Histonet] RI company seeks plastics company for research work

Hans B Snyder hans <@t> histologistics.com
Wed Aug 6 08:50:03 CDT 2014

Hello All,

I have a company who needs:  "a source of basic services for
sectioning of GMA blocks containing biomaterial devices and subsequent
H&E staining.  The devices are cut for embedding to about 8mm in
length, and contain adhesives, thermoplastic membranes, various
scaffolds, and cells.  Our group would do the embedding and transfer
samples to you, and would be looking for about 25-50 samples/month."

I would like to give him references so that he can email and or call
places he chooses.  Please email me and I will forward all
information.

Thank you

Hans B Snyder
Histologistics