[Histonet] Histotech Position South of Tuscon

Dr. Max Mirot Max.Mirot <@t> svrhc.org
Mon Aug 4 12:05:59 CDT 2014

We are looking for a full time Histotech for our pathology laboratory.  We are a family owed independent pathology laboratory. We provide pathology services to several hospitals and a number of physician offices in our area. The lab is pathologist owned and managed.  You would be joining another experienced Histotech. The lab recently moved to a new facility and  features the latest Ventana equipment.

We seek someone with at least several years experience performing core histology procedures.
Experience grossing small specimens would be helpful but not required for employment.
Salary and benefits are competitive.  Paid relocation.

The lab is located is Sierra Vista, AZ about 80 south of Tucson.
This location has some of the best weather in the continental USA. We  average 10 degrees cooler than Tucson due our 5000 foot elevation.

Please send your resume to:
Max S. Mirot, M.D.
max.mirot <@t> svrhc.org